picture

picture

Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~fav song~

ohh wooaahh..
You know you love me, i know you care..
just shout whenever..
and i'll be there..
You want my love, you want my heart..
and we will never, ever, ever be apart..
are we an item, girl quit playin...
we're just friend, what are you sayin...
said there's another one look right my eyes...
my first love, broke my heart...
for the first time..
and i was like Baby, baby, baby oohh..
I'm like baby, baby, baby nooo...
I'm like baby, baby, baby oohhh..
i thought you'd always be mine (mine)...
for you, i would have done whatever...
and i just can't believe we ain't together...
and i wanna play it cool, but i'm losin you...
I'll buy you anything..
I'll buy you any ring..
and i'm in pieces...
baby fix me..
and just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream...
i'm goin down, down, down...
and i just can't believe my first love won't be around...
and i'm like baby, baby, baby oohhh...
baby, baby, baby nooo...
baby, baby, baby oohhh..
i thought you'd always be mine (mine)
yeahhh, yeaahh, yeaah..
now i'm gone, gone, gone i'm gone..

No comments: