picture

picture

Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

better men (lagu yang penah muhd hady nyanyikan)

send someone to love me...
i need to rest in arms..
keep me safe from harm in the pouring rain..
give me endless summer..
lord i feel the cool,feel i'm getting old..
before my time..
as my soul heals the shame..
i will grow,through the pain..
lord i'm doing all i can,to be a better man..
go easy on my conscience..
coz it's not my fault..
i know i've been taught..
to take the blame,rest assured my angels..
will catch my tears..
walk me out of here, i'm in pain..
as my soul heals the shame..
i will grow,through this pain..
lord i'm doing all i can..
TO BE A BETTER MAN..
once you've found that,lover you're homeward bound..
love is all around (2x)..
i know some has,fallen on stony ground..
but love is all around..
send someone to love,i need to rest in arms..
keep me save from harm..
in the pouring rain...
give me endless summer,lord i fear the cold..
feel i'm getting old before my time..
as my soul heals the shame..
i will grow,through this pain..
lord i' doing all i can..
to be a better man..

No comments: